Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween!


Halloween was so fun!! My dad was...well he claimed to be Napolian Dynamite. My brother, Jaxon was a football player, Cade was a ninja, and i don't know what my mom was. I was a princess, wait.....wait don't laugh yet it was the only thing I had. hehe. When i went to school everyone was different, there was clowns, cheerleaders, prom queens, and some costumes i can't even explain!! That night we went to a family Halloween party. Everyone was so cute. My favorite costume was Hayze's and Olivia's costume. They were the cutest thing, I could just eat them!!! You'd have to be there to know what I'm talking about. We also celebrated Shannon's birthday, oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!!!!!!!! I love ya to death!!! You are the coolest aunt! Your always "hip" and fun to be around. happy birthday.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh YOu are alittle cutie!!!!!
I look forward to your Blogs!