Sunday, October 01, 2006

Conference



Hey everybody! I had the most amazing experience! I went to general conference. It probably doesn't seem like a whole lot to some of you, but it was my first time ever going, and if you think about it, its probably the closest i'll ever get to the prophet. My favorite talk was by Jeffery R. Holand. The thing that really got me was at the end of his talk, it filled the room with the spirit so much that at the end when the Choir was singing everybody stood up for our prophet and everybody was crying (including me and Shannon) it was an amazing experience!!!!

3 comments:

Madge and Terry Johnson said...

Witney, You rock! I love that we got to go together! Love YA

Shannon said...

What! That was me commenting but it said Cousins.... OOPs Sorry i forgot you guys were on my computer! Love ya

AnNe, NiCoLe,& LyNn said...

HEy wit.
this is sarah, cute pics. i wish i could have gone but maybe next year.
Love Ya
Sarah