Saturday, July 14, 2007

New York






New York was a lot of fun! It was so long though. I was so bumbed because the whole time I couldn't do anything but dance, dance, dance! It was killing me! But I did get to do some stuff. Everytime I go somewhere without my family I always get them all some cool little trinket that are like five bucks. But i decided I was going to get them something a little more expensive. So I get home and I gave everyone their gifts. I got Camry a build-a-bear, which in New York it's like thirty bucks. So anyway, I gave her, her bear and she was so happy to get it! I was so glad. So a couple minutes passed and I asked Camry where was her bear, and she says, "....I lost it" I was so mad. But two days later she found it. So Im happy now. haha. Just something to laugh about. Here's some pics.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Soooo Cool! I love your pictures! Camry is Hilarious...Way to go on spending some money on the Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow New York City, I have wanted to go there forever!

Savannah said...

cooool!!!! my family can not wait for you guys to come to Idaho!

Lindsay said...

hey wit! ah your pics are so cute im having a hard time putting pics on haha u will have to help me!love ya tons, linds

Ally said...

Glad ya had fun Wit! You are so cute and such an awesome cousin! I love ya and miss ya tons!

Ally said...

Come on Wit lets see another post!