Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Evolutions Of Dance!


Hey everyone! So this week I have a show called Evolutions! It shows this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (matenee and evening show) I am so excited to be in it this year. Its all about the different times of dance way back to african times to the present. In the show we have Gram Russell from Air Supply singing, also Benji Schwimmer who won "So you Think you Can Dance" is dancing with us, which is so fun! Last week I did a show called "Move" if you did see it Evolutions is a whole different show, with all different numbers! If you would like to come its at the Covey Center in Orem, and the show starts promptly at 7:30, pre-show starts at 7! I think the tickets are 12 dollars and for kids its a different price! Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this Show!! I am excited to come and see you dance "African Style" haha
love you!!

curryclan said...

See you Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, wish we could be there!!!!

Brady said...

Hey hi, you probably don’t remember me but this is Brady Hepner. That is so cool that you are going to be in that show our family was going to go but we have a family reunion meeting Friday afternoon in tabiona. Anyway you should check out my blog it is

http://guitarguru-brady.blogspot.com/

Brady said...

Hey the last one I just posted I bet sounds really dumb I was thinking of 2 different things and I combined them both. I was talking to someone else and so yea. I just kind of zoned in and out of talking to someone lese and typing on the comp.

:-)

Diana and Derek said...

I hope the show is going well. You will be faaabulous! Love, Aunt Diana