Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easters :D




Easter day was so fun! It was such a nice day, me and my family were loving it! When we woke up we had to find our baskets, after that we ate some crapes which are my favorite breakfast! For easter we got a trampoline, weve been wanting one for a long time! It was so funny because all day we kept saying lines from Nacho Libre, and one of the lines is "did you not know that i have had diarrhea since easters?" so every time someone said happy easter or something we would just all start busting out laughing. It was a great easters. haha.

3 comments:

My Awesome Life!!! said...

That sounds like so much fun! Im glad you had a good day!

Shannon said...

You and Camry look so much alike in that Picture!! I love it! Happy Easter!!!

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

Your so cute. you are youre sister look so much alike