Monday, December 31, 2007

Sleepover Weekend....

Well my grandparents came to town and were staying over at Shannons house so me and my other cousins slept over. I think we played Rock Band for like 7 hours! No joke! If any of you don't know what it is it's this game where you can play drums, sing, and guitar! Its so much fun! So the next night we slept at our own houses. Then we went bowling the next night. Bowling is so much easier on the wii! I was not good at all! Olivia won the girls game, and the boys won the whole thing. So after bowling we had another sleepover! And what do you know we played rock band again! For another 7 hours. We started to watch a movie at 12:00. We werent even tired after the movie so we watched t.v in Bostons room. Wow! What a weekend! Thank you guys! Oh and Happy Birthday to Darla! The big 40!

9 comments:

Ally said...

That sounds SOOO fun! Im so excited for summer! Cuz we are going to EFY!!! i decided for you! hehe luv you!

Shannon said...

That was so fun! I love that you, megan and Sarah had a sleepover with Boston! It is so fun to play rockband too, all the boys will think that is so HOT! hehee
Love you, and i will see you today at the Movies!

Unknown said...

This is just soooo not fair!!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

count down is on! we will see you in 68 days- we will be skiing in Park city for a few days!! come and ski with us witty!!!!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

What a bust! we'll go to Efy next year! FoR thE lOvE oF CruD! ill see you in feb!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

the last one was from allY!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

Man that sounds fun!! We miss ya witney! love ya!
♥/Brookie
(ps this one is from Brooke. The other ones above this are from Ally!)

Boss said...

whos that hottie! oh oops i thought i saw myself in that picture. haha just kidding

Jackie said...

you my dearest, need to text me or call me so i can have your phone number:)