Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged!

Ah hem....

1)I can make various shapes with my tongue.

2)I love to shop on a rainy day it makes everything better.

3)I'm a real coward when it comes to crickets, they freak me out.

4)I love to watch the Avatar on Nick. Crazy, but true.

5)I could just hug whoever invented caramel and chocolate, I'd die without those two things.

6)I am totally worthless when it comes to cleaning.

7)Hmm...my last fact. I love my family so much! I love my aunts, uncles, grandpas, grandmas, and cousins. They mean a lot to me.

And now I tag these people:

-McCall Brems
-Savannah
-Deren and Laurel Johnson
-Chris and Cassey Watson
You just got tagged!

4 comments:

Ally said...

AVatar huh? Is it any good? Im not that tongue talented except i can make the cool flower thingy. Love you!

Shannon said...

I totally knew about the Cleaning! heehee
And totally agree with shopping on a rainy day makes everything better...Actually any day!
Hurry home from Disney!!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

So the tongue I don't believe you I need to see it! The chocolate carmel thing is a johnson thing! I am totally with you! Savannah & I leave for Italy in 8 days!! AHHHHHH!!! wanna come!!

Witney said...

O my! Yes Yes Yes!!! I want to come!!!!!!! Thats so cool!!