Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dancing With A Star




So today I had a class with the most coolest teacher ever! If you've ever seen "So you think you can dance" he was in the top ten. He's Ivan! He was teaching us a hip-hop routine which was so cool. I wanted to get a picture with him but he left too quickly before I could get one. He's probably the cutest dancer of all time. It was so funny because when he was teaching us the routine I couldn't even concentrate. Haha. Well I took some pictures of my new studio, It's so nice. They have a Cafe where you can get healthy food anytime, they have a theater room, huge studios, student lounge. Im loving it there. If any of you are dancers this would be the place to go. Well got to go. Goodnight everyone!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute picture of you and Linds! YOu look like sistas!
How fun to dance with Ivan! LUCKY!!

Ally said...

do you still dance with center stage?

Carson Castaways said...

No i don't anymore.

Ally said...

Who do you dance with? Odessy?

Shannon said...

Wit, Marie osmond is going to be on Monday's Dancing with the Stars!! SO cool!!
Be sure to vote for her! Is ashley still doing it? Oh and was Ashley on The Suite Life? I swear i saw her on one of the Episodes?
Love ya

Witney said...

All- I dance with the Vibe now.
Shan- Ya! She was, its the ballroom competition one. And she says a line. Loui Vanamstel's in it too. She is so cute. Ya i can't wait to see the show! Ill totally vote for her.